Zipr Mobility Scholarship Home Page
Each year Zip’r Mobility awards a $500 scholarship to one incoming or enrolled college student. We encourage all eligible applicants to apply. To be eligible for the scholarship students must follow the guidelines below:
Participants must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S.
- Enrolled at the graduate level, undergraduate level or your final year of high school
- Aged sixteen (16) years or older
- Carry a status of "good standing" (i.e. currently enrolled as a full time student or incoming full-time student)
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (or equivalent)
- Scholarship Application due by Postmarked by August 31, 2022
- Please note:
- There is no formal printed application from Zip’r Mobility, all necessary information is on this page
- There are no requirements in terms of physical disability or ability. All applications are encouraged and welcome
- We do not accept fax or email applications
- Please send your application via traditional mail; express mail will not be accepted
- No need to print this page; just send your written response and contact information
- Do not send any CD ROMs, letters of recommendation, tax returns, bank balances, resumes or CVs
- Please keep a digital copy in Word or Google Docs. We'll need a copy to put up on our site
For our 2022 scholarship we ask students to submit an essay on the topic of mobility. Please include a personal statement that gives us an idea of who you are and how your essay relates to mobility. The essay should be between 500 and 1,000 words, but feel free to write a little more or less.
Note: We will not be able to return any submissions.
Send All Materials to:
Zipr Mobility Scholarship
44027 SE Tanner Rd
North Bend, WA 98045